Perkins Engineering Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Water/Wastewater Project Engineer position in our Arlington, Texas office. The successful candidate will work on challenging and unique projects in the water and wastewater field. The candidate should have knowledge and experience in treatment facilities, hydraulics (pumped and gravity), new construction and rehabilitation, permitting, utility coordination, and constructability. In addition, the candidate should be able to perform tasks that support project activities through the application of engineering principles and techniques and assist in the completion of design drawings and specifications. Strong written communication skills are a key component of this position.
- Assist in the technical delivery of an engineering design project in conjunction with a project manager.
- Successfully apply technical engineering planning and design skills to assigned projects.
- Interact professionally with client and project team members.
- Effectively deal with and resolve project tasks and issues.
- Consistently maintain client satisfaction that results in potential opportunities and excellent Company references.
- Organize, draft, compile and coordinate production of assigned project documentation and reports.
- Complete data analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, complete hydraulic analyses and modeling, and solve design problems as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in design and report writing for water/wastewater projects.
- EIT Certification or Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas (Professional Engineer preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Perkins Engineering Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit resumes to Mark A. Perkins, P.E. at firstname.lastname@example.org.