Grand Prairie, Texas
Perkins Engineering Consultants, Inc. served as the mechanical and process engineer for rehabilitation and improvements to the CRWS plant. This is a multifaceted project involving a large design team, in which PECI led design efforts for:
- New primary clarifier scum facility;
- Mechanism replacement on large rectangular clarifiers;
- Mechanism replacement on circular gravity thickeners:
- Aluminum truss supported flat covers on the gravity thickeners; and
- Corrosion and coatings repairs on multiple structures.
The overall project bid at $23 million and is currently under construction.